In this article, we’ll be discussing the common reasons why account bans occur in FreeFire. Garena has always had strict rules against hacking and cheating. But they have announced that they will be taking more action against these cheaters. The number of banned accounts in free fire account ban mistakes is increasing day by day.
These hacks include things such as using third-party software or modifying game files. Garena has announced its new anti-cheat system called ‘Garena Anti-Cheat’ (GAAC).
It uses AI technology to detect cheaters and ban them from playing games on their accounts.
However, players are often blocked because they have been reported by other players.
Typers of hacks are:
Hacks that allow players to modify the game data (e.g., cheat codes). So, these are considered hacks because they change the rules or mechanics. Types of hacks are as follows:
- Diamond Hack
- One tap shot
- One Hit-Kill
- Transparent Bullets
- Transparent Road
- Speed Hack
- Vehicle Hack
- Wall Hack (Free Fire users use to kill an enemy through a wall)
What Are The Main Free Fire Account Ban Mistakes?
Rules are a vital part of the gaming community. Because it keeps our game safe and avoids player frustrations. It is important for you to read through free fire rules to avoid free fire account ban mistakes. By allowing players to get around challenges and win games more easily.
As such, we have decided to list some of these methods below. So that you know what they are and why they are illegal. The free fire account is ban due to the following reasons:
- Game clients are used by many people to play games on their computers. However, they are not always authorized or modified.
- A cheat tool is a program designed to help players gain unfair advantages over other users. It may be used to modify the game client or server code.
- There are many different ways to install game boosters, but not all of them are safe or legal.
- Changes in-game files.
- From using the wrong items to abusing the item duplication glitch. These are just a few of the many ways people try to cheat their way through the game.
- The mass report is an effective way to deal with unfair gameplay. So, it allows us to quickly identify and punish those who play unfairly.
- Due to probable hacks, players get self-detect while showcasing abnormal free-fire gameplay.
- Garena has an anti-hack system. It is used to prevent hackers from hacking their game servers.
No matter what method you use to acquire games, it’s important to play by the rules. When you follow the rules, everybody benefits. So, the players who abide by the rules keep Free Fire a fun and fair place and have helped us build our community. But one of the most common types of exploits is the hack, such as a diamond hack. This allows you to get unlimited diamonds and other resources while grinding in games.
Other most common hacks include ESP (or Enemy Specific Player). It gives an advantage over enemies, waypoints that bypass objectives, glitches like invisible walls, and much more. The best thing you can do is just to play the game in a friendly manner, not using any such hacks or cheating.
Disclosure: This post contains amazon affiliate links. When you buy through links on our website we may earn an affiliate commission.